Solid Lowset Brick Home
If you're looking to get into the market whether it's to purchase to live in or you are looking to add another property to your property portfolio then this is a property that you must come and inspect.
Currently tenanted to 7/02/2021. The tenants are amazing looking after the property just like their very own. The tenants pay $320pw.
Situated on a Community Title Scheme located behind the front property the home sits on 484m2 block with your own private drive way. Built in 2010 the home is just like brand new. Located within minutes to the property you have, local primary school, East Ipswich train station, Riverlink Shopping centre where you will find everything to enjoy your retail therapy. If you like to dine out there is also the Top of Town restaurant and coffee shop precinct.
Below is what's on offer:
-Three good size bedrooms with ceiling fans and carpet floor coverings
-Main bedroom with air conditioning and walk-in in robe
-Stunning Ensuite services the main bedroom which has corner shower, vanity unit and w/c
-The main bathroom with crisp white features and earthy colour tones gives you a very stylish bathroom which consists of separate shower and bath along with vanity unit and separate w/c
-The earth colour of the floor tiles that flow throughout the common areas of the property blend very well with the colour tones of the wall and panel gliders of the sliding doors and stark white colours of the blinds
- Spacious lounge room area with air conditioning
- Dining area adjacent to the lounge room
- Well-appointed kitchen with gas cook top and electric wall oven along with dishwasher
- Abundance of bench and cupboard space
- Internal laundry, ceiling fans, security screens, water tank, fully fenced 484m2 block
- Double remote lock up garage with parking space out the front for caravan or another car
- Tenanted to 07/02/2021 paying $320pw
Overall what a perfect property with great tenants in place. If you would like to view this property please feel free to give me a call to view.