Stunning Renovated Post War
If you're looking to get into the market whether it's to purchase to live in or you are looking to add another property to your property portfolio then this is a property that you must come and inspect.
Situated in the popular suburb of East Ipswich the home sits on 372m2 block. Built to 'stand the test of time' this would make the ideal first home for any buyers wanting to break the rental cycle. Located within minutes of the property you have, local primary school, East Ipswich train station, Riverlink Shopping centre where you will find everything to enjoy your retail therapy. If you like to dine out there is also the Top of Town restaurant and coffee shop precinct.
Below is what's on offer:
- Three good size bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes in two of them
- Main bedroom with air conditioning and polished hardwood floors throughout
- The main bathroom with crisp white features and earthy colour tones gives you a very stylish bathroom which consists of shower over bath along with vanity unit and separate w/c
- Spacious lounge room area with air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Dining area adjacent to the lounge room
- Well-appointed renovated kitchen with electric cook top and electric wall oven along with dishwasher, dual sink and servery window to the lounge room
- Abundance of bench and cupboard space
- Internal European Style laundry, security screens, garden shed, fully fenced 372m2 block
- Single carport, external window awnings to help keep the heat out
- Second toilet situated on rear veranda, outdoor patio area
- Rental appraised at $295-$285pw
Overall what a perfect property with all it has to offer and with the property market in full force. Don't miss out on viewing this property please feel free to give me a call to book your private inspection.