The Old & The New with a Pictureque Garden
What a little beauty! From its location to the Cunningham Highway to its elevated outlook and numerous outstanding feature's it's a home well worth an inspection to see for yourself!
The front entry opens into the formal living and it feature's beautiful cornice work with the retro kitchen being separate but central to the living areas, dining, informal living room and study. There is three bedrooms, the main bathroom with a separate laundry and an additional toilet with the beautiful polished timber floors being a standout feature.
Outside there is picturesque gardens, a vegetable garden with fruit trees and lush lawns as well as two outdoor entertaining area's for the perfect accompaniment to the lazy afternoons and weekends of relaxation.
• Polished Hardwood Timber Floors
• Large Retro Kitchen
• Separate Formal Living and Informal Living
• 3 Bedrooms with an Additional Study
• Main Bathroom plus a Laundry and 2nd Toilet
• Downstairs Storage and Car Parking
• 2 x Outdoor Entertaining Area's
• 1 x Fresh Water Tank
• 3.6kw Solar Power
• Picturesque Gardens, a Vegetable Garden & Fruit Trees
• Side Access
Please phone, text or email to book a private inspection and just remember we do work after hours for your convenience!
RealWay Property Consultants, Ipswich - Real Service, Real Results